Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Non-Resolutions



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Don't worry, this isn't drivel about making resolutions. I don't make them. I'm far too lazy for that.

I'd just like to wish all my readers and followers a very happy New Year and I hope 2013 brings you all your heart desires!

2012 was a busy year for me. I have met some amazing people, and am now a published author! 

2013 will be even busier!

I have three releases so far and am working on a three-part series, which will make six releases all up so far, and it's only January 1st!!  

I'm hoping to offer some quick short reads, some long novels and maybe even some more freebies!  

I also have a lot happening in my real life... we've sold our house, so we'll be moving soon into a rental while we build our new home!  It's very exciting!  So, not only will we be moving TWICE, I also have changed schools for my daughter so we have that adjustment to make this year as well, plus the ever-draining EDJ which I hate. 

Yeah, yeah, I know... take a number...

And so the fun of a new year begins. Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2013 and may there be pretty boys who kiss and fall in love... 



Stay safe and for the love of God, read m/m. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too! Not sure whether you'll win the Goodreads poll for best threesome book (3's company), but some of your faithful readers did vote for it as well as best freebie (65 hours). Many thanks for all your stories last year, and let's hope that this year will be just as successful for you! P.S. Love the video, pity it's only a short one!

    ReplyDelete